Shockingly, the numbers of Coronavirus casualties which started from Wuhan, China are going to climb and spread all over the world as attempts to quickly contain its spread have exhibited inadequate. It’s particularly fundamental to get verified information about what’s moving on and to find what you can do to guarantee yourself as the false information and rumours regarding Covid-19 are on the rise.
It’s an important time to stand together in the fight against coronavirus by spreading hope and courage to not panic and just be preventive and take small measures against the fight!
Just small steps can save ourselves & our families from the increasing fear of Coronavirus-
- Prevent social gatherings and meets from all friends and families outside your home for the time being;
- Prevent ordering pre-cooked food from outside eateries;
- Use masks if going to the market or crowded place and use sanitizers or use soap to wash hands regularly;
- Avoid inter-state & inter-city travels if can be prevented;
- Avoid public transport & cabs and use your personal vehicles if required travel
- Strictly follow your government norms and rules about preventions and lockdowns
How to make yourself busy and fun during the lockdown within your homes-
- Watch a series or TV shows- There are many worth-a-watch series, like Game of thrones, Big Bang Theory, Breaking Bad or Indian series like, Mirzapur, Asur, Sacred Games and more;
- Learn new skills- This could be a good time to learn new skills or start a hobby.
- Learn to cook- As most of the new generation lives alone in the cities for the jobs, so this could be a new start to learn to cook and start eating healthy and make a new healthy lifestyle;
- Read a book or write
Rumours & misinformation are on the rise about the theories of its origin and the claims about the food and medicine to prevent its effect. So prevent yourself from all these things false claims and news on Covide-19. And don’t forget to exercise or do yoga regularly inside in the morning.
Don’t forget to exercise or do yoga regularly in the morning. There are many 15 minutes Indoor-workout videos over the YouTube that you can follow to.
So stay healthy & positive.
– Yours Woodman Family